Performance Management in short can be defined as the continuous process of involving employees in cultivating the company’s goals and objectives through the review and monitoring of an employee’s work objectives and contribution to your company.
- Work is planned and objectives are set
- It creates reliability and dependability
- Performance assessments improve effectiveness
- Performance issues can be addressed through disciplinary procedures
- Contribute to the planning around promotions/succession planning/terminations/salary increases /bonus payments
- It is an opportunity for two-way communication that creates an understanding of expectations, both company and employee
We can assist in creating an effective Performance Management System that will:
- Align your company’s strategic direction and culture
- Be practical and easy to manage
- Monitor and evaluate results and identify behaviour
- Give positive and constructive feedback
- Identify development opportunities and accomplishments
- Fit in with your workforce plan
- Provide legal back-up should disciplinary action be necessary
Establishing a Performance Management System takes time and resources; instead of taking your key staff away from their core functions, let HR On-Demand partner with you to create and implement an effective plan to compliment your business processes.