Smart workforce planning necessitates you to look beyond the four walls of your business.
The cost of employees makes up a big part of every company’s operating expenses; it is its most expensive asset. Aligning the needs and priorities of your company with the efficiency and effectiveness of your workforce to ensure you meet your company objectives is vital.
HR On-Demand can assist with developing a workforce plan to support your company objectives;
- We relook your current workforce profile and structure, review comparative headcounts, consider future talent needs; adopt a forward-looking approach to get the right people with the right skills at the right time
- We identify the need to create new positions or eliminate current positions. We map each position to your workforce plan; outline skills, experience and behaviour needed to succeed.
- We assist with employee engagement: On-boarding, induction, staff retention, keeping up with skills shortages
- We assist with on-going performance evaluation and management; every business needs reliable people that takes ownership of their responsibilities, takes pride in what they do and has an understanding of their contribution to the success of your company. Does your workplace culture foster cooperation, teamwork and agreement to achieve your business goals?
- We develop programs to address the gaps; e.g. skills, experience, knowledge. We offer suggestions on how to improve on your current workforce.
- We assist with recruitment; create job descriptions that speaks to the people you want to attract to your business, follow a well-structured application and interview processes. Talent management avoid costly vacancies